Tomorrow I am going to be going to the hospital at 4am to have my baby. I really can't believe it! Last night Farrah was up a lot, which is not like her. She wanted lots of snuggles, which Josh and I (taking turns) gladly gave her. As I put her back in her crib after rocking her for awhile, she finally decided she was going to go back to sleep. She looked up at me and smiled, blew me a kiss and waved good bye. What a sweetie. At that moment I just thought about how lucky I am. Farrah and Josh are my world, and tomorrow we will add another little baby into our family. I just feel so blessed. I am nervous about going to the hospital, because I will not have my baby Farrah with me. She will wake up Monday morning and her mommy and daddy will not be at home (I am sure she won't mind too much because Nona and Papi will be here). I am going to miss that little girl so much while I am in the hospital. If all goes to plan I will be in the hospital until sometime Wednesday, which will be two nights that I will not be home with my little Farrah. Farrah does not like it when I am at the doctors, she went to both of my ultrasounds and listened to the heart beat once, and she did not like mommy laying down and having a stranger touch me, so she will not see me until after the baby is born and I am unhooked from my IV. I just keep thinking about her reaction of seeing me with the new baby. I am sure she will want to kiss all over the baby, and hopefully me too. I guess I will find out her reaction soon. Wish us good luck. Last night was the last night to have a good nights sleep, and Josh and I were up most of the night with Farrah, I guess she was preparing us for the nights to come with the newborn. I can't wait for you all to see pictures of our new little girl.....I can't wait to meet her! Love you all.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats, we just heard the big news. I'm glad all is well and looking forward to seeing pics of the new little one.
Post a Comment