Friday, March 28, 2008

My Apologies.

A lot has happened since the last post (well sort of). Friday morning we traveled down to Lexington, it was State Tournament weekend, and Josh and the other men in his family have a tradition to go to watch the high school basketball tournament, and then play golf. The girls get to hang out and do what we do best...shop. We headed home Saturday night. Easter as we all know was Sunday. The girls looked adorable wearing their matching Easter dresses. One of Josh's early morning meetings was canceled so I had an extra hour with him Sunday morning. We gave Farrah her Easter basket, it was simple, but she loved what the Easter Bunny got her, a set of candy jewelery and a little case to keep it all in. We gave in and let her eat candy in the morning...she was wired all day. After church we went to my parents house where we had dinner; ham, mashed potatoes, and asparagus, it was delicious. After dinner we found our Easter baskets (every year my mom hides them, sort of a tradition,...in the same spot I might add). We got lots of fun goodies, and Farrah got to eat more candy. After that we had a little easter egg hunt in the basement, Farrah loved it, but she kept getting distracted, each time she found an egg, she wanted to open it up to see what mini present was inside it (they were filled with candy, stickers, and most importantly money hehe) That concluded our fabulous easter. On Monday evening I borrowed my mom's borrowed copy of Twilight, and well, became hooked, thus the lack of blog entries. Josh has made fun of me, suggesting I have put my real life on hold to read these ever so addicting books. I am currently over half way done with the third book...I decided after some comments from my in-laws, that I must post pictures of my babies on here, so I tore myself away from Eclipse (the third book in the series).....people's lives (well not really) depended on it! I understand, my babies are adorable, and the need to see these blog updates. There is not much to report for the rest of the week...I read, and played with babies, and nursed. Adra has NOT been sleeping well at all....I feel like a zombie....or more like a vampire (Twilight reference). I am not sure what her deal is...if she is teething, or it is because she has been congested. Both girls started getting running noses and coughs a couple days ago. This morning I was awakened (well I was awake, just daydreaming about sleeping) to Farrah throwing up right next to me....just lovely! (She was coughing and choked on the mucus...thats what she threw up....as if you wanted details!) Adra is getting around a lot, she isn't crawling yet...more like army crawls...all over the place, and she is really fast. We constantly need to be aware of what she is getting into (with a toddler around, Adra is never safe). Tonight we decided to give Adra peas, so that was rather exciting for me, as most of you know I like to document with pictures/video whenever my babies eats something for the first time...I am a little OCD about it. I hope everyone has a good weekend....things are slow here, no visitors, and we are not traveling....which is out of the ordinary for us. I suggested we just hang out, clean a little, and well just relax. Josh is happy with that, he gets to watch basketball!
GORGEOUS!

Fun in Lexington!

Kirby and Farrah....how adorable.

Swimming in the hotel pool


EASTER






Notice all the candy wrappers around Farrah's sweet little feet!

Lets eat peas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the feet photo!

Anonymous said...

JJulia and I have read all of that Stephanie Meyers' series, too!