Thursday, April 17, 2008

Some catch up!

Two weekends ago Suzzane, Clyde, Molly, and Kirby were in town (for Farrah's b-day and general conference) well we managed to fit in a little picnic at Ceasar's creek as well....it was beautiful weather. Here are some pictures....





Adra is getting so big. She has been crawling now for a couple of weeks....I will try to post a video as soon as I have time. She loves laying like this (in the photo below). She loves to sing, especially when she is eating...it is so sweet. It is so neat to see the differences between her and her sister. Farrah is talking more and more, and is sporadically using the potty.





Yesterday Farrah and Azden had a play date....here are some pictures of it. They were so cute with each other, and played nice.


At the drive in - so cute!

1 comment:

Hannah and Curtis said...

I used to be in The same stake as the Childress family several years ago. It was way fun to see your blog. You have a very cute family.