Last week Joshua had to go back to Mexico, so the girls and I went to Indiana.
Farrah found Nona''s reading glasses and she decided she needed to wear them to do her "homework".
We got to go to Papi's Christmas party at work, and the girls got to sit on Santa's lap. They served 2 inch pork chops! Farrah asked Santa for a Sleeping Beauty doll and he gave her one! She was so excited. Adra got a movie and a Pooh Bear.
Adra loved up on all the boys - she is such a flirt!
Farrah's face when Santa came in!
The girls drinking hot chocolate bottles.
Updates:
I forgot to mention before, I have finally weaned Adra! It was kind of by accident - Thanksgiving was very busy and I didn't nurse her the whole day, so I decided to wean her. She did really well, considering we was addicted to nursing!
Yesterday Joshua and I were giving Farrah the thumbs up and she looked at us and smiled and tried to give us a thumbs up but ended up flipping us off.....it was so funny.
Here is a cute video of Adra taken a couple weeks ago. She was so tired, but also very hungry!
Sleepy Eater from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Mexico/Indiana
Posted by
Childress Family
at
9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment