Well it is back to reality here at the Childress home. Joshua went back to work today. It is time to catch up on laundry and other cleaning.
Christmas and New Years flew by so fast! We spent Christmas at home, the girls opened presents here and then we went to my parents for Christmas #2. We were all spoiled at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The girls got a kitchen, fully equipped with lots of dishes and food. Farrah loves it. It took Joshua 5.5 hours to put the thing together (he didn't finish until 2:30 in the morning!). Joshua and I were surprised with a Wii! We spent the rest of the day at my parents and then had dinner at Aunt Jan and Uncle Jays house.
Friday morning we left and headed to Indiana. We had Christmas #3 on Saturday morning with Joshua's family. We also got to meet Samuel Eli, who is so precious. You forget how small newborns babies are! Farrah and Adra both adored him! We had a great Christmas, and Joshua and I are trying to recover from the toys that are now overflowing our house!
We
I didn't realize it until now, but I didn't take a lot of pictures!
At my parents house - Adra thought the jewelry was candy
Indiana
Mamaw
Clyde's side of the family
Farrah and Anabelle watching Sleeping Beauty.
Walking to the train tracks
Farrah and Samuel
Farrah decided it would be fun to cover Anabelle with clothes.....Anabelle looks amused!
This was the only picture I have from New Years Eve (and Nona took it!) I am so pitiful!
My parents had a New Years Party at there house, and we had fondue for dinner. I was so much fun and the food was delicious!
Pregnancy updates: I am unfortunately still sick, which somewhat attributes to the lack of pictures.
Boo from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Friday, January 2, 2009
The Holidays are Over!
Posted by
Childress Family
at
9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Um...those train track pictures are about the cutest things I have ever seen. That is all.
Post a Comment