Friday, March 20, 2009

We had a couple really pretty days this week. On Tuesday my mom and I went to The Gorge and had a fun day outside with the girls. We had a picnic and went for a walk along the water.




Adra was a little slower then Farrah....the picture below is Farrah waited for us to catch up to her so she can go on the bridge.

We also did some fishing this week, and Farrah LOVES it (which I am excited about, because we got her a little fishing pole for her birthday). Joshua caught this catfish, which gave him a good fight, and right before that I caught a bass.


Farrah and Adra got to play on my parents swing set, and had a lot of fun. They love being outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I have an easy recipe for bayou catfish. Let me know if you want it!