I was bad at taking pictures this past weekend. We had beautiful weather and spent Saturday playing at my parents house. Farrah ran around outside all day naked. She had a lot of fun peeing on the grass (and occasionaly the deck!). Her little bottom got a little sun burned. It was hot enough that we even got the pool out....Farrah LOVED it. Adra liked to play in the water but didn't like going in the water.
Here is a video of Adra talking to Farrah on the phone. On Monday Farrah goes with Grandma to the library for story time, and yesterday she wanted to go play at Grandma's house afterward. She spent the whole day there, and Adra missed Farrah so much (Farrah had a lot of fun, but I think she missed Adra a lot too).
I am so excited/nervous about moving. We havn't even broken ground yet, and I am a little panicked about it. We hope to break ground the end of May or beggining of June. We are not moving far from where we are now....just about five minutes away. I can not believe how much stuff we have accumulated in the past three years that we have been living in the condo - and we are going to have to pack it all up!
Here are our house plans.....I just LOVE the house!
Here is the first floor....the only difference is that we are adding a Breakfast Box Bay in the breakfast area, so that will be a little bigger. The flex room is going to be used as a play room. There are no doors in that room, which is great, the kids can play in there and I can hear and see them constantly. Joshua is so excited about that room also because that means no toys in the Great Room.
Notice the laundry room on the second floor....that is my FAVORITE part. The girls will be sharing Bedroom #2 and the baby boy will be in Bedroom #3. We will most likely put our computer in the loft and of course I am sure there will be more toys in there too. Joshua and I are also very excited to have his and her closets and our own bathroom!
Here is the exterior
Joshua and I went and picked out our cabinets, floors, counter tops, etc. last week. It was so much fun, and we can't wait to see what it looks like finished.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Phone Call
Posted by
Childress Family
at
11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment