Last Monday I planned a surprise birthday party (with my mom's help) for Joshua. He was very surprised.
The girls made this cabin for their Daddy.
Farrah's second day of ballet.
Aren't I lucky...this is how Dax looks whenever he runs to me.
Saturday morning we had a garage sale. It rained, so it wasn't a great turn out, but we did sell quite a few things. I was setting up Friday, and even without any signs up I had some people stop, and I sold $40 worth of stuff! We are going to have one this Friday too, and see if we get more people.
Don't worry, Dax is not for sale.
Saturday evening we celebrated Mason's 7th Birthday.
My sweet Farrah
Love my Family.
My sweet hubby.
Happy Father's day Dad!
Here are some cute things the kids are doing and saying:
Adra uses the word "because" instead of "so", for example: "I am tired because I am going too sleep"
Adra has recently started referring Josh as "Farrah's Daddy"
Adra tells me all the time that she is going to marry me, and Farrah is going to marry Daddy.
Dax can point to his teeth, when you ask him, "Where's Daxie's teeth?"
Farrah is obsessed with those "silly" bracelets, or whatever they are called. They are the best; they are small, cheap, and the girls can play with them for hours!
(I might have already posted this one)
While reassuring Farrah that I will be with her the whole time she is at the dentist she told me, That's OK mom, just drop me off, and give me your phone. I will call you when I am done." I them told her that she wouldn't be able to call me, because she would have my phone. The replied, "OK, well just wait in the car then."
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Kids say the BEST things.
Posted by
Childress Family
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment