Well Adra Mae was born October 15th. I started getting induced with pitocin at 4:30am, and then at 8am they broke my water. I then got my epidural around 9am, and sweet little Adra was born at 12:16pm after only 20mins of pushing!!! It went really well. She weighed 7pounds 3.7ounces and was 19.5inches long. She seems so little compared to Farrah (who was 8pounds 10ounces and 20.5inches long) I was discharged from the hospital today at 11am, and we are so glad to be home. Farrah was very excited when she figured out that Adra was coming home with us. She just loves all over Adra, it is very sweet. We are doing a good job breastfeeding so far, it has been a lot more successful then with Farrah.
Here are some videos. For some reason the website will not let me upload pics right now, so I will try later
You can also visit http://www.kmcnetwork.org/wcs/babygall.cfm
Click on "C" and then on "Chelsea and Joshua" to see a picture of Adra
Video of Adra a few minutes after she was born
Farrah gets to hold Adra
Adra is home!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Welcome Adra Mae
Posted by
Childress Family
at
1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Adra is so precious...we can't wait to meet her. I love the video with her and Farrah where Farrah shows her belly. She's so excited to be a big sister! She's gonna be great. Hope you all are doing well and staying warm!
lots of love,
BC, Hope and Anabelle
I love Farrah's "oohs" and "ahhs" when Adra moves her fingers...and when she "toots!" Congratulations on another beautiful baby!
What a sweetie! And Farrah is such a cute big sister. Wow!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful! Two will keep you on your toes, but aren't they so wonderful!
Love,
Stacy and the Johnson crew
Post a Comment