A new year! Last year was very eventful, Farrah had her first birthday. We were surprised to find out we were expecting our second child...Adra Mae. Josh went to Mexico 10 times! I dealt with pregnancy and a toddler (luckily this last pregnancy was very easy compared to when I was pregnant with Farrah). David left to go on a mission. Josh's parents and sister moved to Indiana. Hope and BC welcomed their first child, Anabelle. Wow what a year, and I know 2008 is going to be just as eventful (but the trend of having a baby every year will not continue in 2008). The first huge event of 2008 with be the return of our KIRBY LEE :)
New years eve was fun, and exhausting. We did stay up till midnight (with my parents, Collin, Liana, and Lilly). Now were are back to our regular schedule. Josh went back to work on Wednesday, and I miss him so much. I am slowly working on getting all my Christmas decorations down (MY HOUSE IS A WRECK!). Farrah is back to her much needed two naps a day. Adra is....well perfect...she is always so good!
We miss everyone so much. Farrah had lots of fun playing with Gage, and Reid, and she loved kissing Lilly.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Happy 2008
Posted by
Childress Family
at
11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I miss you guys already!!! Little Farrah is too adorable!! I'm so glad we got to hang out with you all!!! Give both your girls a kiss from me!!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment