I forgot to mention in that last post that the poor girls have been sick this week. I took them to the doctor on Monday and Farrah has a bad cold and Adra has an ear infection.....poor babies (so they have been out of sorts lately). My parents have also been sick (my dad is functional, my mom isn't). Anyways Farrah is now 27 lbs, what a big girl (they didn't measure Adra)
Just relaxing, while my people wait on me....peel more grapes!
Adra is quite the hair puller. Whenever she manages to get a hold of her sisters hair, Farrah very patiently says "HAIR, HAIR", and then I free her from her sisters death grip. I give it another month and I will be bald!
Farrah giving her new friend, the infamous werewolf, a ride in the stroller.
Prayer time
MAGNUM!
The other day I decided to clean out Farrah's toy chest to gather up all of the little toys that fell to the bottom of it....and while doing this Farrah spotted the werewolf. She is very curious/scared of this creature. Here is a video of Farrah slowly getting used to the werewolf that she has been afraid of for quite some time now. (There is a previous video on the blog with Farrah trying to touch the werewolf)
Friday, February 8, 2008
Hair pull, werewolf
Posted by
Childress Family
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe how much the two of them have grown since Anabelle's birthday. In the picture of the two of them at the very top of the page Farrah looks so much like you Chelsea...I can't get over it! They are both so beautiful, I can't wait to see them and give them big hugs! You know, Anabelle had that same cold too, she's just now getting over it. Good Luck!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks when KIRBY comes home!
love,
Hope
Post a Comment