We made it! Our plane from Dayton to Minniapolis (at 7am) was cancelled so the airline found another flight we could catch, Cinicinatti to Washington (which worked out better because it was nonstop). We repacked all the stuff and babies back in the car and drove down to Cincy to catch the plane. The girls did well on the plane. Mom and I could not sit in the same row, because of the air masks (only four in a row, so two infants are not allowed in the same row). Luckily the airline blocked the seat next to us, so mom and I both sat in the window seat, and we had lots of room (which we used a lot with Farrah!) Adra had 2 blow outs on the plane and mom changed her both times in her seat. I took Farrah in the bathroom with me to change her diaper. Luckily she was only wet because I had to change her standing up because there was no changing station! Gramma and Grampa were there to great us as we arrived. We have had a lot of fun since we got here. It is a LOT warmer here then in Ohio, so we have played outside a lot. Farrah loves being outside, and has had a ton of fun splashing in the many puddles around Gramma's house. She got soaking wet she splashed so much! Adra is a good as can be and is getting a lot of attention.
On the Plane
Doing her hair with GG








Farrah learnig some basketball skills from GG
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Washington
Posted by
Childress Family
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ah, flying with two infants. Nick and I usually sit across the aisle from each other, both in aisle seats, so that we can pass toys/babies back and forth. When life is good the airline people put us in the front row so we can leave quickly. It is also nice when the plane isn't full and we can sit in the same row with an empty seat between us. Isn't it amazing what you learn when you've got kids? We are like this amazing organized army when we travel these days. I am glad that it is you and not me flying this time!
Post a Comment