On Sunday we got a call from the Bishop and Gayle Scott....they had a baby deer, just a week old, in their house. They found it a couple days ago, the mom was hit by a car in front of their house. They we nursing the baby deer to health until they could take it to a deer reservation. We went over their house to check out the sweet deer, Farrah loved it! Well later that night Mom got a call from them because they found that babies twin in their yard, so mom went and picked it up, since they couldn't keep two deer in their house. Mom called me the next morning and I got the girls ready and we went over to play with the baby deer. Farrah and Adra loved it. The deer just followed Farrah around and Adra followed the deer around. She or he is so little. Mom and Gayle are taking the two deer to their new home today...but we had so much fun with it yesterday!
While I was writing this blog, Adra climbed halfway up our stairs! Farrah came over and told me...."Sissy, stairs!". When Adra saw me coming to get her, she started to try and climb faster....what a little stinker!
It is 7:30pm and Adra just stood up on her own, without pulling up on anything! She can stand for a few seconds if she pulls up on something or someone, but this is the first time she stood up on her own....WOW!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Baby Deer
Posted by
Childress Family
at
9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Uh, ya...I'm at a yard sale right now....HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't believe there's a baby deer in your mom's house!!! Crazy! I wish we could come up and see it. Hopefully it will be there next weekend and we can have the deer experiance too! How's Penny holding up with the stranger?
Post a Comment