Thursday, September 4, 2008

Attack of the girls

Adra is a little climber, look at her climb on her music table!

If I am laying on the floor the girls attack! They step on me, pull my hair, poke my face......ahhhhh....it is cute at first but soon gets really old! (I love the girls so much, and they love to climb on me so I suck it up and let them have their fun!)



Adra wants to be big already! She picks up any phone she can find (or remote control) and says "Hi" and then starts babbling, it is adorable (I need to take a video of her doing it). She watches everything we do and then imitates us. Her newest thing is trying to put DVD's in the DVD player. I can't believe she is already 10.5 months old! Time really goes by way too fast. I need to start planning her first birthday (unbelievable!)

She also is into pulling eyelashes (which isn't very much fun for mommy) She especially wants to pull mine when I have mascara on.

Farrah's toe is looking good. The toe nail hasn't fallen off yet, which is great. Unfortunately yesterday the girls both had fevers, they have had a little cold over the last couple days. When Adra feels sick, I can not get anything done, she just needs me to hold her all day long. I really struggle in the morning because I have to change Farrah's bandages and clean her toe all by myself (which is a little tricky), and I have Adra climbing all over my legs and feet crying for me to pick her up (so I have a mini nervous breakdown every morning, HAHA)

On another note, my Gramma is coming into town tonight from Washington. We are so excited for her visit! Fun pictures to come!

No comments: