Friday, September 19, 2008

Deer

Last night on our way home from my parents house, we hit a deer. Luckily Joshua was driving, because he handeled it very well, I would have probably run off the road. We were coming up a hill and near the top were three deer crossing the road, we hit the middle one. In the process we lost our grill on our car and one of our headlights is loose. My dad and mom came over and dad and Josh went to go look for the grill and the deer, pieces of the grill were found, but no deer....so hopefully the poor thing lived (Josh doesn't think it did though....we hit it pretty good!). While my mom was here we found out that my parents house finally got their power back on....so that was very good news. So I am afraid to drive the car now, and Josh is going out of town on Monday, so I am not very excited about next week, although my mom told me she wouldn't forget about me!



Side note, Adra is getting more....hmmmmmmm......how do I put it, well, she can hold her own now. If Adra and Farrah both want a toy, Adra doesn't give up without a fight......she even growls at her sister! She is also very compassionate too though. Yesterday Farrah was "fake" crying, and Adra went over to her and gave her a big hug and kiss. This morning when I brought Farrah downstiars and layed her down to change her diaper, Adra was so excited to see her and ran and jumped on top of her and gave her a huge hug. They are so sweet together!

2 comments:

B-Daddy said...

Josh,

So good to hear from you. looks like your family is growing too. Where do you live these days? Still out in the midwest?

-Brad Tew

Hope said...

I can't believe you guys hit a deer...that must have been crazy. Good thing that everyone is ok. I heard Josh is leaving again tomorrow. That stinks. You've got Nona coming though so that should make things a bit easier on you. Good luck...with the car and the babies

-Hope