I have been using two camera's this week, so I only have the pictures from one of my camera's uploaded, because I can't find the cord for the other camera! (very frustrating!) And of course I took most of the pictures with the other camera!
Raspberries! from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Adra and Gramma
Adra and GG
As I mentioned before, Josh was out of town last week, and the girls were so happy to see him! Farrah especially was happy to see him. Nona and Papi arrived just a couple minutes before Joshua, and she thought it was Josh coming through the front door, and was sad that it wasn't. Of course she was happy to see her Nona and Papi, but she really really wanted Daddy to come home. So Farrah pouted a little and went to the couch and said, "my sad), because it wasn't Daddy at the door. We waited outside to watch for daddy's truck to come into the driveway. When we saw him Farrah was so excited and walked out to him with a sad face, and hugged his neck so tight. The older Farrah gets, the more she realizes when Daddy is gone, and she doesn't like it one bit (neither do I).
On Saturday GG went home, but not before she caught the stomach flu (which we all ended up getting!). We had a lot of fun while GG was here, it was a very eventful three weeks! We had the big wind storm, that knocked out my parents power for 5 days, Josh went out of town twice, we hit a deer, and then we all got the flu!
Saturday was also the Applefest (luckily we didn't get sick until Saturday evening). We had a lot of fun at Applefest, it was perfect weather, and we ate lots of yummy food! Suzanne and Clyde left after applefest.
We went back to my parents house to see GG before she left. My parents drove her to the airport and we stayed at their house, and Farrah took a nap. She then woke up walked down the hall and threw up. Joshua was so great, and helped Farrah out and even cleaned up the throw up.....what a man! We took the girls home, and Farrah was sick three more times, she couldn't keep anything down. She woke up Sunday feeling a lot better, but still not 100 percent, and Joshua and I felt horrible. Josh stayed home from work Monday. We are feeling a lot better now, and luckily Joshua and I only felt horrible, we never threw up. Adra has had a runny nose, and has been extra clingy to me, but she never was sick like Farrah.
Well now things are back to normal, and busy as ever. This Saturday is my dads birthday, and this weekend is also General Conference. Suzanne and Clyde are coming up for the weekend. We are going to spend the weekend at my parents house, celebrating my dad's birthday, watching General Conference, and eating yummy food!
Well I guess that is all for now. I will hopefully find that cord and get some more pictures up here, plus my parents took some good pictures, so I can add some of those too!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Posted by
Childress Family
at
11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey! This is my first time on your blog and let me tell you--it is amazing. Thought you might be interested to know that I actually started a new blog. Yeah, just to confuse people. alisonspencer.blogspot.com. Not too hard to remember. Glad to hear you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment