Halloween
Josh's family came up to go trick our treating in our new neighborhood. It was so nice just walking around our neighborhood and meeting people and getting lots of candy. We had so much fun. It was a little cold and windy, but the kids didn't really care, because they were just amazed that they could go to all these houses and people would just give them candy. One house they went to had their porch lights on, so the girls went up and rang the doorbell right at the same time these two boys (probably under 13 years old). No one answered the door, so the two boys reached into their pillow cases full of candy and gave each girl a piece of their own candy. What a sweet simple act, but it had such an affect on us. How thoughtful those boys were, their parents are doing something right! Of course when they got to our house, we made sure they could get a lot of candy.
I put Farrah's hair in curlers, and she decided while I was taking pictures of her with them in her hair that she would make some more funny faces. I love that girl!
This is how Dax looks most of the time. He stopped taking his pacifier a couple months ago, because he figured out how to suck his fingers. It is the sweetest thing ever. He went to the doctor last week and weighed 13lbs 1 ounce, and was 25 inches long. Adra went to the doctor too, and she weight 24.1 lbs, and was 34 inches tall.
The girls, Tinker Bell, Lady Bug, and Musketeer (it is from a barbie movie). Adra kept trying to sting people, and I kept telling her that she was a lady bug and not a bee. I told her nursery teacher and she told me that they sing the "Bringing home a baby bumble bee song" and use finger puppets of bees and lady bugs, so that is why she was probably doing that.
All the cousins
Dax the dragon
I attempted to dress up this year
Our house bombarded with trick or treaters.....I LOVE IT!
Time to go trick of treating
Farrah just LOVED trick or treating.
Untitled from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Dax was mad he couldn't have any candy
Candy time from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
This is my favorite thing Dax does, he loves to grab your face and then tries to pull you in for a kiss.



1 comment:
I love these! They are so sweet! I love the dragon costume on Dax, it is adorable!
Post a Comment