Happy 4th of July. My sweet boy
For our 4th of July dessert Josh had the brilliant idea of having root beer floats. The kids LOVED them!
Farrah said, "I could eat this all day".
root beer! from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Then that evening we went to my parents neighbors for a pool party and a firework show!
Monday morning we went to the beach. It was so much fun.
sand baby from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Dax eating watermelon.
sand and watermelon on Daxie's sweet tummy.
Untitled from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
This morning we went to the zoo, again. I wanted to go for story time with Curious George. It wasn't as awesome as I thought.
Waiting in line to meet "Monkey George".
We finally got to see the "dragon"
After story time we had lunch and then we went to the petting zoo.
My little turtles!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
"I could eat this all day"
Posted by
Childress Family
at
3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Miss a couple posts and bam! You've got pages of fun stuff here. love all the pics, your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment