Sunday was the super bowl and we went to my parents house to watch it. On saturday we went to jungle jims (a really cool one of a kind grocery store) and stocked up on tons of snacks. We only ate a small portion of all the goodies! I made a cake (as you can see in the pictures below) It was fun to make....and it tasted great (although it looks like a toddler made it!)
YUM! I love frosting!
Finished
I can't believe these deals!
Monday, February 4, 2008
YEAH GIANTS!
Posted by
Childress Family
at
11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That Farrah was loving that icing wasn't she. She is so sweet.
Papi
I love the prayer shot. We just barely got Gage, and once Reid, to fold their arms, but they don't do it very often. I hear you about the sick kids...seems that every third week or so the boys get sick. This last one was a doozy...there oughta be a law about having two kids sick at once!
Post a Comment