Thursday, August 7, 2008

A couple videos

I forgot to mention this but I have decided as of yesterday that Adra can officially walk. She has been taking steps for awhile now, but now she walks more then she crawls. It just hit her yesterday how cool walking is, so now she tries to walk everywhere, and does a great job! So here is a video of our little Adra walking (she looks really wobbly all the time, but she really does walk very well!)


Adra the Walker from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.


Pat-E-Cake from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.

Farrah loves to dance, and she loves this song, whenever she hears it she can not help but start dancing! (I am not sure where she got the squating dance moves, but I just love it!)


Farrah Dances from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.

Here is a video of Farrah signing.


Pickle, pickle, pickle from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.

No comments: