What is with all the posts with no pictures. I know those are no fun. I will try and add pictures soon, but first I have to take pictures. So far this week has been really busy, so I haven't had a chance to take any pictures of the girls.
Last night was the Primary Water Activity, that I was in charge of, and it was a complete success. We had a slip-n-slide, a blow up slide, a sponge race, a water rocket/sling shoot station, and a food station. The kids had so much fun, and I had lots of help. Unfortunately, me being all stressed out about getting everything to the church (hoses, signs, hammer, toys…….) I forgot to bring a camera.
Farrah’s new things:
She is still asking “why?” after most things that I tell her. I called Joshua yesterday at work to tell him about Farrah’s new saying, and he was like “NO! I was wondering when that stage was going to come. Just tell her ‘because I said so’” It was pretty funny (both of us are not fans of the “why?” but the way Farrah does it, it really is adorable. She also asks “You OK?” a lot. This morning during breakfast I coughed and she asked me that, and then whenever Adra falls (while walking) she asks her that, or she will just ask you even if you are doing nothing. It is so sweet. Everything that kid does is just so precious. She is growing up so fast, and surprises us everyday. She also likes to put on her shoes, and she always puts them on backwards (I think on purpose), and lately she has been wanted to wear her rain boats that are a size to small for her (that is something I will need to take a picture of, because it is so stinking cute!).
Adra is still eating a ton. Just to show you an example, this morning for breakfast I feed her a container of Gerber’s 2nd baby food, a whole banana, a handful of cheerios, and now she is eating some raisins! She eats and eats and eats! She is walking better and better everyday. She loves to climb up the stairs, because she knows she will be chased, and once she sees you running after her, she shoots up the stairs as fast as she can, and then once you get close to her she turns around and gives you a hug! She loves to give snuggles, and I just love it because I get the most snuggles. She is a big mama’s girl!
Now it is time for me to clean...........oh joy!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Some boring posts
Posted by
Childress Family
at
9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment