Monday, August 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well we are finally home. My parents came back yesterday from Joel's wedding in Texas, and we decided to spend one more night at their house (since we were lazy and didn't pack!) We had a nice time there, it was like a mini vacation. This week is going to be a really busy week (this whole summer has been one busy blur!). I in charge of the Primary Water Activity this year and it is this Wednesday, so I have a ton of last minute things to get done for that. This weekend Josh's family is coming up (so that means we need to clean the house and get it ready for our fun visitors) and we are getting a family picture done Saturday (so I have to find a coordinating shirt for that), and also this weekend is Joel and Brittney's reception. (And then everyday life, which is busy by itself!) I am tired just thinking about it. Of course today instead of working on much needed matters of business, I worked on my quilt at my mom's all day! I am very excited though, because I finished the front of it, and I really like the way it turned out.

On Friday Adra's front top tooth pocked on through, the other top front tooth started to come out today. She is growing up so fast, I just want to freeze time! I can hardly believe she is almost one year old!






Adra feeds Daddy from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.

No comments: