Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No Halloween Pictures Yet

Well we didn't go to the "Trunk or Treat" last night with the girls. There were three reasons for this. Joshua had to work late, it was very cold, and Farrah threw up. She isn't sick, she just has a lot of congestion in her throat and started coughing, gagged herself and then threw up. Luckily we were in the kitchen (no carpet!).
After cleaning all that up, I wasn't really in the mood to try and dress the girls up, bundle them up and head over there solo. You will get to see the girls costumes soon though.
Today I took the girls with my mom to story time at the Library. We had a lot of fun, and I plan to return often. It is for kids three and under, and Farrah had a lot of fun (but was a little shy). I am excited to take her there often. Thats all for now.
Here are some pictures of when we carved pumpkins















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chels you look fantastic!

Kambayashi said...

Hey Chersea, which library do u go? Downtown Lebanon? and when is their storytime? Maybe someday I can bring Yoshi and meet u and the girls there too. Not that he is interest in sitting down to listen, but thought he could run around and start pulling bks from the shelves. (& I will have to put those back, great exercise...)