I just have to warn you, the pictures below are the most beautiful pictures in the whole universe. It may hurt your eyes to stare at them for too long, because your eyes are probably not used to seeing something so breathtaking. Seriously, I have to warn you, my little 3 year old is too beautiful for words!
The girls got their pictures taken today, but it ended up that only Farrah got them taken.....Adra did not want anything to do with it. We did get one decent picture of her (out of the two that were taken). She screamed, and screamed. I hope to get pictures of Adra when the baby is 3 months old (she will be 2 then), and then I can get the babies 3 month pics, Adra's 2 year pics, and then a picture of all three of my babies. So hopefully by October she will get over this fear of getting her photograph taken. What drives me crazy is that she loves getting her picture taken at home, and after we were done with our session she kept trying to get in the middle of other people getting their pictures taken.....she is one of a kind!
Farrah did amazing....as you can tell from the pictures. She is a natural in front of the camera!
(Just so you know these pictures are not cropped or anthing....the printed ones are better)
Here is a sample of the pictures




Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Two posts in a day
Posted by
Childress Family
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OMG she is so lovely and quite the model.....or course I knew that...Love & Misses to all..
Don't know why that & comes up..don't know how to get rid of it..also hit wrong key..should be (of course I knew that)
still playing
Post a Comment