This past Saturday we went down to Louisville for BC's graduation open house. Here are some pictures. It was a great day, and the girls of course loved playing with their cousins.
Nothing makes Adra happier then when she gets to hold Sam!
On Sunday Josh went fishing for a little while at my parent house, and caught a monster! Joshua and I estimate it was 6-7 lbs. Of course the picture doesn't give it justice. The mouth on the bass was so huge, Joshua could easily put his whole hand in it (to get the hook out). Farrah was very proud of her daddy!
I guess that is all that has been going on here. I still am going to my doctor appointments weekly (which I hate), but my blood pressure has gone down. Joshua and I are still slowly packing up stuff around the house, whenever we get a chance. I have been busy with church stuff too, and I really can't wait till June, when things should calm down around here a bit. We are expected to break ground on our house the end of the month, which we are so excited about.
We are working with the girls on sharing....it seems to be a frequent struggle. They have their moments when they are very sweet to each other, and happily share....so they know how to, but other days it is like pulling teeth! Adra has been in nursery for over a month now at church, and she is the toy stealer in the group (she is also the youngest in there).
Farrah is doing amazing with potty training, and we have gone out several times with her wearing panties instead of pull ups and no accidents!
Monday, May 18, 2009
What a Fish!
Posted by
Childress Family
at
9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment