Life has been crazy lately!
Tuesday we went to the Cline's to see their alpacas. They were so soft, and they had a baby, which was so adorable. Adra got kisses from her, but Farrah was a little apprehensive (she is so cautious). You can tell from the picture of Farrah and the baby alpaca that she is not so sure about it. The rest of the Skousen clan went too. The kids loved the cat the most!
Farrah is such a girly girl. She had to wear her pretty hat and carry her purse. She is so beautiful!
Yesterday Mom and I worked on the condo all day. The realtor came over around 4pm to take pictures of the house to put online. I still have a lot to do, I need to pack up more things to bring to my parents. The realtor wanted to list our dining area as a living room, so we had to get rid of our kitchen table. So my mom, who recently had back surgery, and me, who is 35 weeks pregnant, decided we could move the table and put it in my moms car. Not a great idea! Both of our backs are sore now! We brought the little kid table upstairs so the girls can sit and eat, but as of now Josh and I have to stand to eat.
I took some pictures of the house last night, but didn't do a great job. It is going to be hard to keep the house looking "perfect", especially with two toddlers running around thinking it is their job to mess it up! The girls are being so sweet right now, they are sitting on the couch, snuggled up, watching "Marry Poppins".
The carpets are getting cleaned today, and then next week the realtor is getting proffesional pictures of the condo taken, and we are getting the carpet stretched in our dining/living room. My mom left this morning for Washington, so my biggest helper is gone, and I feel lost without her! My Grandma is having surgery tomorrow, so I am glad that my mom can go and help her out, I just wish there were two of her! Joshua is going to help out as much as he can too of course, but since he is gone 8-5:30, there is only so much he can do. I just think it is going to be hard because everytime I leave the house it has to be left in a state that is ready to show......just in case. Like I said before, that is a struggle with two toddlers!
All of this trouble is for a good cause though, because soon Joshua and I will be moved into our brand new house! They broke ground on Monday, and we can't wait to see it progress further.
It has been a busy week so far, and because of that I have not taken hardly any pictures. I need to get better. The girls are getting bigger everyday. Adra can talk so well and loves to sing. Both the girls sing, especially in the car, it is so sweet. I turn off the radio and listen to them sing "ABC's", "Itsy bitsy spider", "Bah bah black sheep", "I love to see the temple", "Playmate", and many others. Adra has been very possesive of her things lately, and is struggling with the whole concept of sharing, but we are working on it. Although she can be a big stinker, and loses her temper easily, she also is very quick to apologize and give you kisses and hugs (of course after she chews you out and hits you!). Farrah is pretty much completely potty trained, we use pull ups/diapers for naps and bed time, but she wakes up dry half the time!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
CRAZY LIFE
Posted by
Childress Family
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Geez, I'd buy your condo. I hope your move goes alot smoother than ours did!
Hi Chels...sorry I took Mom & Gramma away ...but so happy she will be here, I have been way stressed out about this surgery tomorrow...and it really helps to have Deb here...shes such a wonderful daughter...I really miss you and Josh and those adorable girls...Much Love and Hugs.
The condo is looking great!! Hope everything goes well and you guys can get it sold in no time at all!! Congrats on the ground breaking too!! BC just met with our construction manager today and they are putting up the frame, YEAH!! In the mean time we're here at Angies...come see us! ;)
Post a Comment