Wow, Dax is a week old today (specifically at 4:24pm). Saturday he had his first bath at home, and he didn't really like it that much. He did enjoy getting his hair washed. I have learned quickly what everyone has warned me about.....boys like to pee when they are getting their diapers changed. This happens very frequently, so we are going through clothes like crazy! The girls are still just crazy in love with him. Last night was the best night so far, and I really needed a good nights sleep. He ate until about midnight and then slept till 4am! I was so grateful. Then I nursed him and changed him and he fell asleep again around 5:30am and slept till around 8am. It is funny how your body just adjusts to not sleeping once you have a baby, but last night it caught up with me, and I really needed that sleep! Joshua is working this morning and is taking the afternoon off, and then he is back to regular work hours. It has been so nice having him home to help....the girls love it. He takes them outside and plays with them and fishes with them, and I am grateful because he wears them out! My parents are also helping out a ton with the girls. Farrah and Adra just love spending so much time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Monday, June 29, 2009
1 Week Old!
Posted by
Childress Family
at
10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
SO SWEET! Oh I can't wait to meet him! He is so precious!
Post a Comment