Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Adra!

On the 13th Dax rolled over from his back to his tummy.....what a big boy!

Here is another video of Adra in the car.....what a funny girl!

Adra in car II from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.


Last week we walked to the park and the girls liked pushing Dax in the swing. The park is close, but I took the single stroller, and Dax got to ride in it.....so the girls had to walk, and it was a long walk for them. On the way back from the park I put Adra and Dax in the stroller and then gave Farrah a piggy back ride.....so the walk home was very long for me!

This boy is such a heart breaker!

My grandparents were in town the last 10 days. The girls had fun with them. I only took these two pictures of them though! They are considering moving to Ohio, which we hope they will. I know the kids would love to see more of them and we would too, and that would be so easy if they lived 10 minutes away, instead of across the country!


Farrah loves for me to take her picture, and this time she wanted me to take pictures of her making funny faces......I think she is trying to practice to get as good as Kirby. When I fix her hair, she loves to look in the mirror and make a bunch of different silly faces. She is getting so grown up. This girl is so smart and funny, and just says and does the cutest things. She watches everything, and pays attention to everything. The other day GG was pretending to give Dax a french fry and Farrah was playing at the table and looked like she was in her own little world, but she looked at GG after she said that and said, "Dax can't eat that, he doesn't have any teeth yet.". She also reminds me all the time that I can't eat milk because it will make Dax sick, she especially reminds me when she is eating cheese or yogurt, that I am not allowed to eat it.

Adra found the leftover icing from her cake.....yummy.

Adra's birthday was on Thursday, but we didn't tell her, because we celebrated it on Sunday....so here are the pics from her birthday!
Birthday girl!

Here is the cake I made for Adra. She wanted a princess cake, so I decided to make a princess castle cake. I was able to hide it from her until her birthday, she was so excited and just loved it, and couldn't wait to eat it!

Adra got lots of presents....thank you to everyone!

Party time!

Adra's Birthday from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.



Adra eating her cake...she ate mostly the frosting.

Adra had a great birthday, and she loved all the presents, and attention she got. I am so thankful for this sweet little girl, and I can't believe she is two already, time passes by so fast! I love her with all my heart!

Monday was a beautiful day, and so the girls got to play in their back yard for a little while.

When Joshua came home from work we went to a pumpkin patch with Nona and Papi.

Farrah just loved this "magical carriage" (that is what she called it). She wanted to go in it so bad, but of course there was a sign saying that you couldn't go in or on it!

Farrah didn't want to do anything but look in the the carriage where Cinderella's slipper was!

WOW those are some big pumpkins!


Adra had so much fun! (She had a couple grumpy spells because she was hungry and tired, but overall she had a great time....there was so much to see!)

Dax finally woke up!

Now we get some family pictures!

This one (below) is my favorite!

After the pumpkin patch we went to my parents to see my Grandma and Grandpa, and say goodbye to them. They left this morning and so did Nona and Papi. Today is a cleaning day. I have to catch up on my laundry....but of course blogging is more fun then laundry.

2 comments:

Gramma and GG said...

oh I so miss everyone when I see those pics...Adra is so cute & funny in the video. I didn't realize Farrah was so good at making faces...so cute..Love and misses to all...Grandma & G.G.

Deej said...

hi this is dj. is adra singing my name as she is playing with the strand of hair? she really does love me!!!