Well this whole time I have been freaking out, because I could not find my cord that connects my camera to my computer......then I was looking through my desk and found it....I had already unpacked it and put it away.....wow my brain is not working so well these days. So now I get to blog again using my computer.
Here are some cute pictures of Dax sitting our our new chair in our new living room. Dax rolled over last Sunday (th 4th), belly to back, but hasn't done it since. He can roll onto his side, but doesn't like being on his belly, which is why I think he won't roll over. He had his first good real giggle on Monday (the 5th). This boy is so happy and smiley, I just can't get enough of him. He makes me want to have a hundred more babies just like him.....of course Josh disagrees with that idea!
We celebrated Piper's first birthday a couple weeks ago. Can you find Piper....she is in the middle of all the kids!
Birthday girl
Nona found this shirt for Adra....and it is so true....that girl makes us exhausted!
Sweet smiles
For Genereal Conference weekend we went to Indiana to spend it with Josh's folks, and BC and Hope came too. They had a little fall festival while we were there, and had all these free crafts for kids to do. They got to decorate umbrellas, got hats, made necklaces and also got free pumpkins.....it was a great time and the kids had a blast.....plus it was all FREE!
Oh, they also got free stuffed animals that they could color. What a cute idea!
Dax had a blast
My little pumpkin with her pumpkin
It was a little cold in the shade, so Daddy had to run back to the car and get their coats
The grandkids, minus Dax
Dax and his hat
Then we fed the ducks
We then went back to Nona and Papi's house and roasted marshmallows.....yum!
The girls all wearing Molly's tee's
YEAH!
It is hard to get a good picture of all the kids....at least Sam and Farrah are smiling....2 out of 5 ain't bad
My Dad's birthday was Sunday (the 4th) and we were out of town, and then he was out of town until Wednesday night, so we celebrated it on Thursday. This is the present we got him. There have been a tons of birthday's in the past couple weeks...and many more to come.....the girls are getting used to singing "Happy Birthday" almost on a daily basis.......Happy Birthday to Kirby, GG, Molly, and Dad....I think that is everyone....so far!
Happy birthday DAD!
Adra eating the frosting from Dad's birthday cupcakes
Frosting from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Here is another video of the girls rough housing.....just wait till Dax is big enough to join in!
rough housing from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.



No comments:
Post a Comment