Sunday, September 27, 2009

Work in progress

I haven't taken too many pictures, because my memory card has been full, and I haven't unpacked my camera cord (the one I use to upload pictures to our computer). I am at my parents and uploaded the pictures on their computer....so next week I will take more pictures.

Here are some pictures of us working on the house.


Josh working hard!

First night in our house, and first night in a crib
We didn't get a chance to put Adra's bed together, so they got to share a bed the first night in the house.

Dax loves to suck on his thumb and fingers. He is such a good boy.

The girls love to snuggle Dax in his bed.
GO BLUE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! I love the picture of Adra from a few posts ago--it seems to reveal that impish side of her personality that you talk about!