We are officially going to close on our house tomorrow. We had scheduled this weeks ago, but you never know what can happen. We went to the house last night and all the landscaping was done....but there were a few more things that had to get done in the house....so I was a little worried. Josh talked to the construction supervisor this morning, and everything is going to be done by today and we will be ready to close tomorrow morning. I am so excited about this move! We have been working on packing up a lot of our stuff this week. Last night we went to Lowes to get a few more things....such as a water softener, paint supplies, hardware for our cabinets, exterior lights, and a few other little things.....it added up as you can imagine! The plan tomorrow is that mom and I are going to paint some of the rooms, Dad and Josh will be doing the installations, such as water softener, kitchen hardware, microwave, garage door opener.....they will be very busy. Laurel has graciously offered to watch the girls for a little while tomorrow, so we can get some serious work done. Josh's parents are coming in tomorrow night to help. Also tomorrow Josh has to pick up our living room furniture, the cable guy is coming to install the internet, and we are getting our refrigerator installed.....it is going to a crazy, crazy day. Saturday we are going to have all of our stuff moved into the house. Hopefully we will be able to move a little of it Friday night, but most of it will be on Saturday. It is going to be an exhausting and exciting weekend. We feel so blessed to have this house, and we can't wait to make tons of amazing memories there.
Here are some pictures of my beautiful, amazing, sweet, loving, adorable children.
Seriously....he is incredible! I mean look at that face....looking at him is like looking at Heaven!
I just can't get enough of him!
What an angel....Farrah has such a sweet, motherly spirit. She loves to help out and loves to show off her amazing dimples. She is such a happy, easy going girl. I just love her so much!



2 comments:
Hey Childress family, congratulation on your new house. It must be very excited for everyone. I'm sure there are lots to do, as we are just now starting to work on our own bedroom decor(finally...the last priority) after 3 yrs living here. Enjoy your new lovely house.
Chelsea, I am now starting to clean up some of Yoshi's clothes. I have pulled out a few of the good condition 3-6 months boy clothes for fall/winter, wonder if u are interest in any of those for Dax? U can leave me a message on blog or have Josh let Nori know.
Take care. Enjoy your home sweet home.
Sabrina
Post a Comment