Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're going on a nature hunt

Here is a little video of Dax. I need to get a better one, by the time I got the camera he was too tired to do his big smiles.

Untitled from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.




It is so relaxing being outside

Farrah going on a ride with Daddy


What a stinker!

Daddy taking Farrah for a ride....she loves it. Adra was curious, but too scared to get anywhere near the quad.

"I wanna swing mommy, I wanna swing"-----we hear this non stop when we are outside!


My beautiful girls munching on celery


Dax's first ride on the quad

The girls, Dax, and I went on a "nature hunt" yesterday. We walked around my parent's property and picked up neat things that we found on the ground. Afterwards we came inside and made a collage of everything we found. This was my first time letting Adra play with glue....and she of course made a mess of it. Farrah made a beautiful picture all by herself, and was very proud of it!


House update:
Yesterday we got carpet! I haven't been over to see it yet though. They are finishing the inside of the house this week, and are having it cleaned next week. All that will be left is the landscaping, lawn, diveway, and porches. We will be moved in before you know it, and honestly I am a little stressed....but mostly excited.

No comments: