Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love blogging!

I love having a blog, and I love blogging about our life. I love that I have my own digital scrapbook of what we have done over the last few years. I sometimes like to look back to what we were doing a year or two ago.
Two years ago this time we were in Washington visiting my Grandparents. Adra was just 3 months old and cute as a button, and Farrah was of course cute as a button too, but going through her terrible twos (she really wasn't that terrible). This was the first year Joshua and I were apart for Valentine's day. Here is a link if you want to see what we were up to two years ago.....here you go!
(sadly the program I used to upload the videos two years ago does not exist anymore....so you can't see the videos anymore)

1 comment:

Gramma and GG said...

it seems like just yesterday...such wonderful times.....really made me miss everyone all over again...love you all Gramma & GG