Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Couple Videos and injuries

I have been really bad at uploading videos. It takes hours and hours (if it even works at all) to upload videos on blogger, and my Grandma wasn't able to see the Vimeo videos, so I just stopped uploading them. Luckily now my Grandma's computer now accepts these videos, so I will try to post more videos soon!

Here is a video of Dax, I got a little smile at the end of it. (I will try and get a better video soon...I am not coordinated enough to film and try to get him to smile!)




Dax Smiles from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.



Here is a video of Molly and Brian....I could listen to them all day long!




Molly and Brian from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.


Here is a video of Adra on the boat.






Adra Boating from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.




My sweet little Dax! Unfortunately Dax has not been his usual happy self. I went off dairy, chocolate, and anything acidic because it seems like that has upset his tummy. Lately he has been very fussy and wants to nurse constantly. This of course is hard for me to do, since I have two little crazy toddlers who thrive at getting into trouble . I am not really sure what else I can do, and it is really frustrating. I pretty much have stopped eating, because I afraid everything that I eat is going to upset his tummy. I am hoping that he is just having a growth spurt and that is why he wants to nurse continually. I wish there was a magic way to communicate with your baby and find out what is really wrong with him. He is so sweet and is smiling and talking more and more. I just love that little guy so much, and it hurts me when he is upset.

Here are some pictures of the girls painting....once again you can notice the difference in their painting methods


Adra likes to make messes

Farrah prefers to keep the mess on the paper and the paintbrush.....mommy prefers this method!

Adra fell down a few stairs yesterday (I didn't see exactly what happened) and hit her head on something. I ran to her once I heard the bang and the crying and there was blood just pouring down her face. I raced her to the kitchen sink to clean her off and see the damage. She split open her head (you can see below), it wasn't too bad, but it needed a butterfly bandage to close it up. Poor baby is always getting hurt (usually because she is always trying to get into trouble) I can't believe my hair hasn't turned all gray yet! This child is a handful.....but I love her so much!

Today she busted open her lip......she is trouble!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Isn't it funny how you'll end up with one real dare devil? Poor Adra.
Sorry to hear Dax is having a rough go. I am trying really hard to go off dairy, but darn if I know if its making a difference. Hopefully you'll figure it out soon!