Friday, August 14, 2009

DAVID'S HOME


Little Stinkers!

Sister Sheild's from our ward made me these wonderful cookies.....almost too pretty to eat. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get to eat them because I had to stop eating dairy. Even if I have a tiny bit of cows milk, Dax suffers. Farrah, Adra, Joshua, and my parents enjoyed the cookies a lot!
Swimming at Aunt Jan's
Dax took a nice long nap so Mommy could swim

Dax is smiling more and more. What a sweetie
She is always prepared! This is the night before David came home and Farrah stayed up as long as she could with me and helped me make signs.

Mom's friend has 16 baby chicks, so we got to go over and hold them....they were so sweet!

The outside of our house is done......it looks so pretty! I drove by there on my way to pick up Joshua from work so we could make it to the airport on time.

Welcome Home in German (kind of - I tried)

Adra and Dax were born while David was on his mission. Farrah was just 16 months when he left.

He's Home!



Hugs for Uncle Davey

Joel, Kirby and David reunited after 4 years apart!

3 comments:

mb said...

OH MY GOSH! I wish I had been there!!!!!!! I love the last pic of dave..adorable.

Unknown said...

Oh!!! Totally made me tear up!!!I wish we could have been there!!!! Give him our love and congrats!!!!

Sara Giles said...

Tell David hi from us!!! I can't believe he's home! (ps - i found a link on Ali's blog to yours awhile ago, hope that's ok!)