Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wanna drink?

Since David has been home we have gone on the boat twice.....which is pretty good considering we have only gone on it one other time this summer. You couldn't even tell that David hasn't wakeboarded in two years.....he did great.

After Uncle Davey finished wakeboarding Farrah looked at me and said, "Wow, Uncle Davey is very good!"

Adra, Farrah, and Grandma sitting in the front of the boat....it sure is windy up there!


Little twins

What a toot! She loves to "drive" the boat.



We took David to go and see our new house. I am sure he was more impressed then he acted....haha. This week they should install the vinyl flooring and our cabinets. We are set to close on September 18th.....I can't wait!
Little Dax man!

Farrah loves me taking pictures of her with her baby brother.
Adra loves her cream cheese! She often asks for pretzels with cheese, and then just ends up eating the cheese and leaving the pretzels.

"Let's do a craft Mommy" - Farrah often requests to do something that is fun and messy....like painting. Notice how Farrah's face and hands are clean, while Adra already has paint on her mouth, because she tried to eat it, and then she soon stopped painting on the paper and decided it would be more fun to paint the table, her chair, and herself!


On Monday Kirby and Molly came up for a couple days. We got to go one the boat with them as well. Molly wakeboarded, and did awesome, but she had us all laughing a lot too! Adra went on the tub with Joshua and I again, but unfortunately we hit some rough waves, and it scared her.....she was not a happy camper.



I love this picture. It is so sweet when you catch the girls being thoughtful and nice to each other. Here Adra is offering Farrah a drink. I love those girls so much!
Funny story about Adra. On Tuesday Mom, Molly and I went shopping with the kids. We were at the Target cafeteria eating a snack. When it was time to shop I grabbed Adra and told her I was going to strap her in the shopping cart. Adra quickly looked over at Farrah after I had picked her up, and yelled, "Farrah RUN!". We could not stop laughing. What a kid. She can be the biggest stinker, but she also makes us laugh so much.....she is funny little girl. Not to mention DRAMATIC!

2 comments:

Kambayashi said...

love your Target story of Adra....^_^ Can't believe Dax has already been on the boat...

Janine said...

HA! They learn so young...