Our little Adra. She is a special little girl...one of a kind. I love that stinker so much....just look at that face. She keeps life interesting. Two weekends ago she found a bottle of pink nail polish and decided to paint her hands, and mouth with it. In the process she spilled the bottle on the floor. I of course freaked out. New carpet + pink nail polish....a scary combination! I set her up on the counter in our bathroom, and ran to the computer to find a way to get nail polish out of carpet. Hairspray water and alcohol amazingly did the job and you can't even tell! Anyways while I was scrubbing and scrubbing the carpet, I did not realize that Adra was getting into my makeup......this is how I found her. It is hard to get made at that sweet face though!
Dax likes to play in the bath now. He is such a sweet boy!
Two Saturday's ago was Anabelle's birthday party. It was princess party.
Adra just woke up in this picture in her cute tinkerbell outfit.
Dax kept peeking up at me during the drive and smiling.
The sweet princesses. Farrah was so excited to dress up! Adra took a little convincing, and halfway through the party she stripped.
They got their face painted.
The pretty pincesses.
Farrah "cutting" her cake. I don't know why but she sat there for 5 minutes and just kept stabbing that cute little cake.
Nona and Papi as Princess Nona and Prince Charming. Those two are crazy!
We did a snowman theme this week. We did most of our activities on Monday, for some reason I didn't take hardly any pictures the rest of the week.
Making snowman patterns, found here
I printed off a lot of the activities from this page (I just didn't take pictures) Farrah loved the pre-writing books and the number book.
Dressing up a snowman, found here
Making patterns with pom poms.
Sorting pom poms by color
Here was a snowman mobile, found here, that we still haven't finished.....something to work on this week.
I found this idea here. We got out the snow play dough again and had the girls make animal tracks in the "snow". They had a lot of fun doing this!
This a little laminated piece of paper I made that has her name on it. Farrah loves to trace letters, especially when it is her own name!
The girls helped prepare our Family Home evening dessert by sprinkling "snow" on it.
We made snowman pizza for dinner.
Don't they look great....and delicious too!
Dax is crawling, and is all over the place.
Dax crawls from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
He already likes to climb (we might just have another Adra on our hands!). He likes to climb in our new TV stand.
So I didn't take hardly any picture this week except for Monday. Thursday Joshua's parents came up for two nights. We or course had fun with them. We went to Target (which seems to be the tradition when they come up) on Friday, and I found a down comforter for $15! Yes a real down comforter.....and I love it!
Saturday it was 45 degrees outside, and it felt like spring to us, so we spent a good amount of the day outside. Joshua and I cleaned our truck and van out, organized the garage a bit. Dad came over to pick up some things we borrowed from him, and he ended up staying and installing our outside lights (on either side of the garage). It was a great day, we got so much accomplished!
Here are the girls before church this Sunday. (Click on it to make it bigger). Aren't they just amazingly beautiful. I love those little stinkers so much!

Funny things the kids said
When entering the girls room, Farrah and Adra were playing with their doll house. Farrah looked at me and said, "would you like to join us Mommy" - so proper!
My mom took Farrah to the library today for story time, and Adra just kept asking, "Where is my Farrah, I want my Farrah, I miss my Farrah." Sometimes those two fight like cats and dogs, but they love each other so much.
Of course there is a lot more things they said that I just can't think of right now!
Love this girl!
Untitled from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
She is singing "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"



1 comment:
Wow Chels Adra is sure getting tall..love the pics of the 2 girls and Dax is sure looking like his Dad I think..is he? Love & Misses to all
Post a Comment