Monday, July 13, 2009

The house is moving along....slowly

Last week we went to Caesar's Creek park and visitor center. Mom fixed Adra's hair, and we agreed it fits her personality! (Pony tail on top and in the back)


At the visitor's center


Dax being adorable as usual. Both of his eyes have blocked tear ducts, so his eyes are a little goopy


It is exhausting being this cute!

Nap time


Yesterday we went for a drive over to our house to check out the progress. Still not much to look at, but we can just imagine it!

The kids sitting in our future living room

The wood is delivered....framing starts this week!

Dax in front of the garage


I have been really horrible at taking pictures....so this week I promise to take more. I also need to take more video.....I have just been a slacker (or just too busy!). Here is video from two weeks ago (I think). Little Dax is so loved by his sisters!

2 comments:

Hope said...

Yay, a frame!! It's so exciting to see it all come together! Poor little Dax's goopy eyes!! I hope they clear up soon! BTW...love Adra's ponytails!!

Gramma and GG said...

pics made my day...girls look excited about their new house..Dax is just perfect...Love & Misses...Gramma & GG