I just wanted to do a quick post. Friday we are going on a Steele family camp out, wish will be a lot of fun, and hopefully having a newborn and an Adra will not stress us (ok, mostly me) out too much. Some little things that I have forgotten to write about in the last couple posts. The day I had Dax my Aunt Jan watched the girls for awhile, and during that time Adra went pee in the big potty twice! This was the first time that she has done this, and has done it a number of times since then....hopefully it won't take her as long as Farrah to be potty trained. We haven't pushed it, we are just letting her decide when she wants to go to the big potty. Also Dax lost his umbilical cord sometime a week or so ago....I forgot to write it down, and can't remember....yes, I am pitiful (I want to say it was the 7th or the 8th).
This is random, but I made these Cherry Chip cookies last week, and they were so cute, delicious and easy I thought I would share the recipe
1 box of Cherry Chip cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
small bag (or as many as you want) of cherry chips
a hand full of chocolate chips (I didn't have chocolate chips so I chopped up some chocolate bark I had)
Bake 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
ENJOY!
Dax laying on one of the numerous pink blankets we own! He looks so manly.
Today he had his first bath (not a sponge bath) - you can tell he just loved it!
Still mad at us...
Adra refused to nap for me today, so I put the three kids in the car and went for a drive. First I went to the condo to get our mail, and Adra was still wide awake so I swung by the new house. I was very happy to see that they started framing it! (I went by Tuesday, and nothing had been done yet). It was around 12:30pm when I drove by and no one was there working, so when Joshua came home after work we decided to drive by it again so see what else had been done. Unfortunately I guess they stopped working around lunch time....it was the same as when I saw it earlier! Still it is impressive that they got this much done in one morning. I can't wait to see it progress some more.



2 comments:
It's exciting seeing your new house being built little by little... don't know if u have seen the photo frame inside my house by the front door, but during the construction process, each time when we visited, we took a photo of the house from the same position, same distance. So when the house was done, we have photos of different building stages from the same position, which was pretty neat. And now, they were being framed. And each time when I walked by, still can't believe that's our house, starting from ground....just thought to share the idea in case u are interest.
free internet tv 3.8 crack serial
mirc 6.16 keygen
phone recorder plus registration crack
fraps warez download
turbo texas holdem warez
ipod2pc keygen
wordhacker golden crack
circulate crack
arcgis free download crack
nik color efex 2.0 crack
adobe premiere pro v1.5 crack
ringtone studio keygen
realviz stitcher crack
deltagraph crack
bps spyware adware remover 9.1.1 crack
ultra wmv converter 1.6 crack
x plane crack mac
half life 2 steam crack download
cm93 crack
sharescope keygen
lanhound crack
multimedia builder 4.9.6a crack
swat 3 keygen
camedia master pro 4.2 keygen
dll to lib crack
word jong to go crack
cutepdf form filler crack
ipod access for windows keygen
Post a Comment