Friday, July 24, 2009

Video and Finger Painting

Our house has windows now (well it got them last week)! This week they worked and are still working on the interior plumbing, air conditioning and the heater. Our pre drywall meeting is scheduled for two weeks from today.

Here is a video of the downstairs of our house

downstairs from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo
Here is a video of the upstairs of our house


upstairs from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
We have had a ton of crops from Grandma's garden, this is some of what the girls and I picked this week. I have been loving looking up and cooking recipes that include these yummy veggies. This week I made summer squash bread and stuffed peppers.

Here is the one tomato that was ready to pick, Farrah couldn't wait to sink her teeth into it!

This week started off with with Adra getting a fever, a couple days later Farrah got a fever, and then yesterday I had a fever. What a fun week. My parents planned a vacation from this Thursday till Tuesday, but since they had no soild plans for accomadations they graciously put their plans off till today. I really appreciated it, because it is hard taking care of two toddlers with fevers, and a newborn when you yourself have a fever. What makes it worse is that we have all had colds for weeks now, and when you combine colds with a fever....even more no fun! They are headed to Hocking Hills and I hope they have a great relaxing mini vacation, they need it after having us live with them for over a month now!

Rare footage! With two older sisters, tummy time doesn't happen too often!

Crying from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
He likes to sit up and look around the most, he even loves to sleep sitting up.

Sitting up from Chelsea Childress on Vimeo.
Sweet eyes.

Ladie's man!

The girls playing dress up with grandma's things. The shoes are hard to walk in!


Yes I am adorable!

After the doctor, what a brave little man.

I let the girls finger paint for the first time. Of course this messy activity took place outside, and when the girls are outside they insist on taking their clothes off, so this was only picture that I could put on the blog. Farrah painted on the paper, Adra painted on the paper, and then painted her entire body. I had to wash her off in the cold kid pool water, which did not make her happy at all!


Dax news:

Dax is becoming more alert and awake everday. He is a great nurser, and is gaining lots of weight. He is sleeping ok, he usually wakes up around 11pm, 2am, and 5am. Today he had a doctors appointment and had to have one shot. He weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces, was 21.5 inches and his head was 36.8 cm

Dax's left eye has cleared up, we are just waiting for the right one to now.
His sisters are crazy about him, and are constantly showering him with kisses and hugs...it gets rather exhausting for him and for me!
He has cooed a few times and smiled once, and it was for his daddy!

Adra's antics:

Everytime she sees me on the computer she comes in and says, "my see Bellebelle, my see Bellbelle". So we go on Hope's blog and look at the pictures and videos of Anabelle, which we have probably looked at a million times! Adra just adores her cousin!

Adra was at the kitched table and we got out a popscicle for her, and once we took it out of the wrapper she noticed the "steam" (I am not sure how to describe it) coming off of it because of the tempertrure change. She handed it to me and said, "Hot mommy, blow on it." She wouldn't eat it until both her and I blew on it.


Farrah's corner:

Earlier this week mom and I went to the teacher/parent store, but we call it the school store. We of course took the kids with us and told them we were going to the school store (where I bought the finger paints). When we were leaving and told the kids we were going home Farrah started crying, because she thought we were taking her to school, and wanted to go to school. She is so sweet!

She is so great with Dax and mother's him when ever she gets the chance. I have to watch her though because she thinks she can pick him up and walk around with him, which of course is a no no!

1 comment:

Gramma and GG said...

Love everything on your latest Blog..except I can't get the videos from Vimeo to work..tried everything I could think of but no luck..it sucks cause I really really want to see them..any suggestions? Love and miss everyone.